Oiler Group


Oiler Organizacja Odzysku Opakowań i Olejów SA, with its registered office in Gdańsk, is one of the largest waste recovery organisations in the country.

The company takes on the obligation to regenerate raw materials, which was imposed on producers and importers of lubricating oil and packaging by the Act of 08.10.2020 (Journal of Laws 2020, item 1903). We carry out this obligation to the full extent — from cooperating with recycling plants to preparing and submitting reports on the fulfillment of the obligation to the Urząd Marszałkowski office.

Oiler Organizacja Odzysku is a small company with three employees. 75% of the company’s shares are owned by Oiler SA, with the remaining 25% owned by Avista Oil Deutschland GmbH.

NIP 593-23-08-696
REGON 192 619 130
BDO 000001921
Share capital 2.500.000 ZŁ (PAID IN FULL)
Address UL. JABŁONIOWA 20/115 80-175 GDAŃSK